Monday, November 3, 2008

15 years








How time flies! I can't believe it has been 15 years already. Jeff and I wanted to do something special for our anniversary so we picked the beautiful Johnson Mill Bed & Breakfast in Midway. We went to lunch as we left town and then stopped in Park City where Jeff patiently let me shop awhile! I desperately needed pants that fit! After spoiling me there we drove down to miday and checked into the hotel. It was so beautiful and quiet there. If you ever get the chance I highly recommend it. We walked around the grounds and went to dinner at a local restaurant. The food delicous but the best part was the strawberry lemonade that was served in a huge mug with sugar crystals on the rim. I have never had strawberry lemonade that good! After breakfast, which was also delicious, we walked around the lake again and watched the swans. We stopped at California Pizza Kitchen for lunch at the Gateway before heading home. It was short but so totally realaxing and enjoyable. I wish we could do it every year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim! Thanks for checking in on our blog...I'm super excited we can "stalk" each other now through these wonderful things called BLOGS!! I'm so glad you came out and put up with all our loud family and endless activities! You were a trooper and we are so glad to meet you! Hula hooping is not going so good...been busy since our horrible home robbery 2 days after we got home...but I have bragged about it and will get into it soon!! I hope all is well, CONGRATS on 15 years, that is AWESOME!!!! BTW...do a blogpost about your cool hula hoops with pics of them =)

Joye and Don said...

Glad to see the photos of your visit to Midway....no it doesn't seem like 15 years!

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary can it really be 15 years, it really blows my mind you guys have been married that long!

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary! That place looks wonderful. I might have to take Travis there for our anniversary in January.