Saturday, November 1, 2008

FOUND!!!




As any mother knows one of the saddest things is your childs face when they have lost a special toy or blanket. Josh's little stuffed dinosaur "Chomp" went missing 3 days ago. We pretty much tore the house apart looking for the little guy. Checking all the usual places- under the couch and bed, closet, car, etc. He was getting pretty worried and frankly so was I. I thought he was gone for good. I never thought he would turn up in the hamper! We all had a good laugh when I uncovered Chomp while sorting the laundry this morning. I love that our kids keep life interesting!
On a side note- I started this blog as a way to keep connected with family and friends but also as a journal for our family. And I have not been very good at keeping it updated lately, so I will be attempting to catch up for the next few weeks!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I know all to well about this very thing. So i'm glad you were able to find it. It's funny how attached kids can get to their toys. We sure had alot of fun with you guys in St. George. I'm so glad you came with us. I hope we weren't to much for you!